Tuesday, April 7, 2015

CLASS 10: COLLABORATIVE CODING IN PlayCanvas

For this assignment I had to go onto https://playcanvas.com/ and find some examples of collaborative coding. I logged in and started to look through the games until I found one that looked cool. The name of the game I chose is Tanx. Once you click on "view project" button there is a screen that shows an overview of the people that made the game, who are the people that collaboratively wrote the code for the game, which can be seen in the screenshot below.






I opened up the code tab and clicked on one, it opened a new window in my web browser and showed me that whole part of code that makes up the game, which can be seen below. Once I saw the code for this game, the idea of collaborative coding became clear because that would be way too much for a single person to do. So the list of collaborators on the code tab was extensive for a reason.




No comments:

Post a Comment