Wednesday, April 8, 2015

CLASS 10: Second Life SANDBOXES

The first Sandbox I teleported to was "MAGE Sandbox". This place was very dark and seemed to be pretty empty. I thought it was pretty cool that you can build there. I also think that it's cool that the sandbox was pretty empty and so hopefully no one will delete my building. 


I walked around to find a place to build that was available. It wasn't very hard. I built in front of a build board that had two faces on it. 


I started with triangles and spheres and then added blocks gradually and made a sort of wall type surface.



Next I went to the Shiromani Sandbox and I just put in some blocks and stacked them. I put in many blocks. It was pretty hard to find an area int his world to build in. For a while everywhere I tried to build I was not allowed to until finally I found this spot. It was pretty cool. The scenery was pretty and realistic. 








No comments:

Post a Comment