Wednesday, April 8, 2015

FINAL 5b: Greenfoot Lettuce and Snake

This is the link to my lettuce and snake project http://www.greenfoot.org/scenarios/13593. After running through the tutorials I was able to add lettuce, turtles and snakes to my game. I was able to customize it so that the turtles eat the lettuce and the snakes eat the turtles. 

It was pretty cool to see how quickly the turtles were consumed before having the chance to even eat the lettuce. This is pretty realistic to what would happen in real life because turtles are so slow. I made it so that when they touched the wall they turned around as well as moved left and right motions and up and down. Basically the objects were able to roam free about. 













This is a final where I used code to maneuver the objects in my game.
It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc

No comments:

Post a Comment