Monday, April 6, 2015

FINAL 5a: Greenfoot JoC #4 Finally some code!

These are screenshots from the process of learning some of the Greenfoot, a program in which I downloaded from http://www.greenfoot.org . First I watched the Java video. I then started watching the JoC #3 tutorial video and learned the basics with hedgehogs and apples in a garden. 

I then watched the JoC #4 tutorial about coding. It showed us how we tell the object what to do by writing it in. First we write the word for instance "move" then "();". In the paranthasese we are to write how many steps we want the object to move. For instance if I want the turtle to move 4 steps I would write " move(4); " and once I compile it, the turtle will move when asked to act or run. There are also other actions we can tell it to do such as turn. 







The following are the screenshots of me running the program on my computer. I am typing in the code for moving and how much I would like it to move as well as turn and do other things. 





This is a final where I use green foot to create code. It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc

No comments:

Post a Comment