Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Class 8, Getting Started with Scratch

This me watching the tutorials on creating a scratch project. First I watched a video. 


I signed up. (Accidentally put the year as my 2011 and had to give a parent's email address lol).



I started to do the work it told me to. You drag what it says and put the pieces together like a puzzle. The pieces make it come together in sound, actions, times etc. 




I put it together so the cat could move. 


I then chose a background for my project. I chose the sea. The cat then could dance in the sea. 


 Finally I added the "Classy Dancer" into my project. The dancer and the cat moved next to each other at the same time which was pretty cool. 




Here is a link to my scratch project: http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/53208474/

No comments:

Post a Comment