Thursday, March 26, 2015

FINAL PROJECT STEP 2: MY COMPLETED IMMERSIVE LIBRARY/MUSEUM (step 2)

This is the final view of my built world. 



I made a tree. The tree was the least time consuming of all. It was weirdly hard to shape however. This  picture is at the early stages of me making the tree. The difficulty is using blocks to create a tree is difficult and not dead on to what I wanted it to look like. 


I planted a garden with poppies and other flowers. I snapped this picture just as the sun was going down and I actually think it's pretty! The garden was a bit time consuming but it came out pretty at the end. The most difficult part was landscaping. I needed to remove all of the sand and replace it with grass so that the flowers could be planted. 


Finally, one of my favorite parts of my creations is the ivy siding of the building. There are also rose bushes and I think that this makes the place look really homy and unique! I also like that the garden is right by the front of the building. I also added columns to make it feel a bit more sophisticated. 




Block Inventory (approx):
3,600 Blocks used on the museum 
200 Blocks used to create more land 
460 Blocks used on Bridge #1 
490 Blocks used on Bridge #2
35 Blocks used on Tree
290 Blocks used for my house across the bridge
TOTAL: 5075 Blocks used 





No comments:

Post a Comment