Thursday, March 26, 2015

FINAL PROJECT STEP 2: MY COMPLETED IMMERSIVE LIBRARY/MUSEUM (Part 1)

Here is my Minecraft Museum. It took me a while to complete this but finally I am finished. First needed to clear an area large enough for my building to go. I then also had to add many blocks to the water in order to make it rise to the surface and create more land mass. The surfaces were extremely uneven and therefore I had to get rid of a lot of it. I dug up the ground and added a stone layer as the base of my building. I shaped it in a cool zig zag way. I then added layer after layer of different colors and materials. It is at times difficult to continuously count your blocks but I did my best. 




After I was content with the style of my building I then added my first bridge. The bridge leads to the other side of the island. It is made out of glass. I added a cover on top of it for a bit of extra style!



This is what my building looked like as I continuously added layers to the stone foundation. This became difficult as the night time kept kicking in and disrupting my counting. I had to write down approximately where in counting I last was. 


I then built a second bridge! This bridge leads to the other side of the island. I used diamond (styling) as the foundation and iron as the rail. The building has a door that leads directly to the bridge.





On the other side of the bridge I began to make a little house. I added two different rooms on the inside. It's pretty dark so while inside you need to have torches lit. I think it's pretty cosy looking and if there was a tv in there I would definitely hang out! I think the structure is cool with tiny alcoves and nooks. 




No comments:

Post a Comment